4 lasers align & monitoring interfaceLJ is network based. The user interface runs in a browser, in a tablet for example, letting you free to move ! With more than one laser you should think laser server and run LJ on a dedicated computer.
Some LJ features :
- Live kpps modification for each DAC.
- Color balancing and Intensity control.
- Lasers alignment like in videomapping.
- LJ can script or be scripted (OSC & websockets).
- Status update every 0.5 seconds : DACs states, number of points sent,...
- A compiled version (os x and linux) of nannou.org etherdream+laser emulator is included.
- "Optimisation" points automatically added, can be changed live for glitch art.
- Some fancy examples are available : 3D anaglyph, Laser Pong,...
- Midi and audio reactive, look midigen.py and fft3.py.
- Openpose skeletons animations laser player.
- Maxwell laser synth emulation plugin.
- Resolume OSC client.
- Artnet receiver.